Ultimately, our job is to assure that you and your client are in control, have freedom of choice and have the utmost confidence. Too often defendants and their counsel attempt to strong-arm the settlement process. We act as your advocate and expert that are wholly on you and your client’s side.
Control, Choice and Confidence for Every Legacy Client:
- We perform independent, market-wide research
- So you can make a more informed response to defendant
- With a choice of the best plans that meet your specific financial needs
- You can have greater confidence in your settlement decision.
Once we arrive at the right structure, our experienced staff prepares all settlement documents and ensures compliance with the Internal Revenue Code. We also provide services beyond the structure:
- Preparation of all settlement documents
- Paralegals on staff – get all of the closing documents fast so the defendant pays fast
- Mediation services
- Testify at settlement approval hearings
- Life care plan analysis
- Medicare Set-Aside Trust services
- Attorney Fee Structure – objective analysis as to how it fits into your financial plan